The purpose of an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system is to provide a framework for managing the prevention of work-related injury, ill health, and accidental death in the workplace.
On completion of this ISO 45001 internal auditor training course delegates will be able to:
• Have clear understanding of the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 standard.
• Determine the hazards and OH&S risks associated with its activities and seeking to eliminate them, or putting in controls to minimize their potential effects (Operational Controls)
• Perform all stages of an internal OH&S audit based on ISO 45001:2018, including preparation, conducting the audit and follow up.
• Gain knowledge on Risk Assessment and compliance with legal and other requirements in OHS management
• Contribute to the continual improvement of the system and a safe and healthy workplace
Quality Management is very vital to keep phase for the ...Quality & Process
After successfully completing this program, the participant ...Quality & Process
This training is designed to provide delegates with the ...Quality & Process
To help the participants to understand the basic Lean ...Quality & Process
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)