The main objective of the training program is to provide the practical knowledge to highlight the Indenting Business in Bangladesh. Bangladesh is a developing country and here the main growing sectors and Industries are Garments,Pharmaceuticals,Leather,Ceramic,Plastics,Steel,Shipbuilding and many other reputable sectors and industries. All the Industries and sectors are depends on their raw materials from overseas countries and which are coming through import from all over the world.
So, there is a huge scope and possibility to do Indenting Business as well as Earning of Foreign Currency in Bangladesh. Educated & Jobless people must be benefited to engage them in this profession and they can play a major important role for the earning of foreign currency in Bangladesh.
Benefit of the Training:
1) Training changes the core skills and competencies of a person. So, it makes a trainee to be equipped with some more efficient and effective to do his job perfectly.
2) Training has benefited us to give more knowledge for our regular works to do in an effective way and Trainers can earn the Foreign Currency through Indenting Business.
3) To improve skills of trainees on Export- Import-Indenting-International Tender related jobs effectively and independently.
4) Trainees will learn about International Business followed by the related documents of Banking, Commercial, Shipping, insurance and Customs.
5) This is a professional course and it will help the trainees to get the respective jobs in Export- Import Organization, Indenting House, and many other sectors in Bangladesh and Abroad.
Exercise, PowerPoint Presentation, Question and answer session.
Contents of Training:
1) What is Indenting Business
2) Main object to do Indenting Business
3) Potential items/sectors/industries to do indenting business in Bangladesh
4) Major Country **wise import in Bangladesh
5) Major products **wise import in Bangladesh
6) Products information
7) Market survey report
8) Case studies
9) Details Discuss on Pro forma Invoice (P/I)/ Sales contract (S/C)/ Indent Copy
10) What are the main points/ clauses to be mention in the /Pro forma Invoice/Sales Contract
11) Sources of business documents and certificate
12) Required documents for running an Indenting House/Business
13) TIN Form- ( Source NBR)
14) TIN Certificate
15) BIAA Form (Source- BIAA)
16) BIAA Membership Certificate
17) IRC Form ( Source- CCI&E)
18) IRC Certificate
19) Annuxure-2 Form ( Source- AD Bank)
20) Fees for Indenting License
21) How to source a new Principal /Supplier(s)
22) Agency Agreement with the Foreign Supplier
23) Application for permission from BB Bank for Indenting Business
24) BB Permission Copy for Indenting Business
25) How to write Letter of debit note for Indenting commission
26) Banking procedure for Indenting Commission
27) SWIFT copy for Indenting commission
28) Tax deduction on Indenting Commission
29) Basic concept & knowledge for Indenting Business
30) Basic concept on L/C
31) Common clauses in the L/C
32) Parties involved in the L/C
33) Required documents to opening the L/C
34) Required documents as per L/C terms and condition
35) L/C amendment
36) L/C payment release advise copy
37) Required documents to clear the imported goods from the Customs Authority/ C& F Agent
38) How does Letter of Credit ( L/C) Process work
39) L/C opening guideline
40) Credit report of supplier/exporter
41) SRO & LCA
42) Steps of import procedure
43) Legend of import procedure
44) SWIFT codes of Banks
45) Responsibility of Negotiating Bank
46) Shipping Documents (Full set)
47) Shipping Lines & Foreign Banks
48) Responsibilities/ functions of an Indenting House
49) Indentors` Functional activities (step wise)
50) Legend of Indenting business & Indentors` function
51) Necessities and importance of an Indentor both Importers & Exporters
52) Opening Bank, Advising Bank, Negotiating Bank, Add Confirming Bank, Reimbursement Bank
53) Bill of Exchange (B/E), Bill of Lading ( B/L), Bill of Entry( B/E),
54) Customs duty structure (2012-2013)
55) What types of Taxes are imposed of imported goods
56) Calculation of Tax, Duty, Vat ……… etc of imported Goods
57) Practical exercise on customs Duty, Vat, AIT, ATV etc……….
58) Calculation of landed cost of importable items.
59) Find out the costing of an imported goods
60) Pre shipment inspection (PSI) companies in Bangladesh
61) Pre shipment & Post shipment Inspection
62) H.S Code and its Importance
63) INCOTERMS ( Ex works, FOB, CFR,--------------- etc.) for International Business
64) Banking, Shipping, Commercial Terms & Definitions
65) Banking, Shipping, Commercial Terms & Abbreviations
66) Open discussion, Question and Answers
68) Certificate Distribution