This training shall provide the detailed procedure on “how to start a new e-commerce”. This will also give you a clear way on the registration of your new e-commerce in Bangladesh. Now-a-day, many people start their digital business through Facebook, YouTube, Website etc. But they do not know properly about legal compliance on the matter. For this reason, they may fall in trouble in future. Specially on legality of business, permission of business, Income Tax, Trade License, Corporate Tax, VAT etc. This Course shall discuss on all the matters as mentioned.
The new entrepreneurs, service holders, start-up businessmen, lawyers etc. face the problem of registration of e-commerce in Bangladesh. Whenever an entrepreneur starts a business, he/she needs the basic knowledge about the registration of his/her company, firm, proprietorship etc. After that the employees of any entity or company must need the basic business laws for the proper maintenance of their company.
Recently, our digital corporate sector is expanding day by day and largely engaging with the business transaction with other countries of the world. In this regard, the transaction largely demands and requires good knowledge on business laws.
Thus, this workshop is arranged to provide the practical knowledge about the start of a new e-commerce in Bangladesh and in-depth knowledge on the e-commerce law of Bangladesh as well as other countries of the world.
The specific objectives of the training course are:
- To acquire the theoretical knowledge on e-commerce Laws.
- To be acquainted with the fundamental, essential and relevant laws, rules, regulations, customs, cases etc. on this subject.
- To know the registration process of any e-commerce entity in Bangladesh.
- To learn legal compliance on maintenance of an e-commerce company.
How will your audience get benefited from your course?
- Get theoretical knowledge on e-commerce Laws.
- Be acquainted with the fundamental, essential and relevant laws, rules, regulations, customs, cases etc. on E-commerce.
- Get practical knowledge on registration process of different kinds of e-commerce entity in Bangladesh.
- Get knowledge on legal compliance on maintenance of an e-commerce company.
This course is intended to provide practical knowledge ...Law
The Corporate Sector is very potential sector in ...Law
The participants will be enriched with a verification ...Law
Participants will know how to recover the due amount as ...Law
(5% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)