‘Successful entrepreneurs all have one thing in common – the ability to sell’
Sales Force Management (SFM) is a sub-system of marketing management. It is Sales Management that translates the marketing plan into marketing performance.Changing time and globalization businesses are becoming is very competitive and challenging. To keep steady revenue growth and market share it is very important to manage to sales team.The face of any organization is the sales force. Companies spend a considerable amount of time and money on sales force rather than on any other promotional activity. However, sales force is expensive and companies are looking forward to managing them in an efficient and effective manner.Sales force is linking between companies and customer. Therefore, companies have to be careful in designing and structuring sales force.Sales people are eyes and ears of the company in the market gathering information about competition and customer changing demands.
At the end of the session participants will learn and able to implement in real life:
1. How to motivate sales force on daily basis.
2. How to optimize sales force’s time, effort, cost.
3. How to start interest creating opening discussion/question with prospect.
4. How to keep continue discussion with prospect from 1st visit.
5. How to track sales force’s movement on daily basis keeping good motivation level to sales force.
6. Develop proper reporting system of sales force.
7. Teach sales team ‘Open ended question and close ended question’
8. Find out loophole expected sales volume and actual sales volume and take necessary steps accordingly.
9. Scientific way of designing incentive scheme to sales force and customer.
10. In which situation sales manager needs to be very strict and intolerable.
11. How to mix ‘theory X and Theory Y’
12. Develop greater control over the sales teams when they are visiting their clients.
13. Ensure compliance with the objectives (quantitative and qualitative) for team sales.
14. “If you educate customer, customer will beat competitors’ –How to do it.
15. DOs and DONTs.
16. SWOT analysis.
17. BCG Matix and how it works in real sales life.
18. Sales force motivation matrix.
Key Account Management or Corporate Sales is a ...Marketing/ Sales
This program will help the participants to understand the ...Marketing/ Sales
This module is based on solid real-life sales ...Marketing/ Sales
Understand the factors that impact sales performance and ...Marketing/ Sales
(5% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
01926673095, 01811487982, 01844519336