To share the knowledge on the principles, policies, practices, framework and tool & techniques of Talent Management, so that the participants can enrich their knowledge, improve expertise and attitudes as well as able to practice at their work place.
Expected Training Outcomes
After the completion of the session, participants will be able to:
- Know the basic concept and differentiation between Human Resource and Talent Management Practice
- Understand the principles, policy and procedures
- Demonstrate different types tools and techniques of talent management practices
- Develop skills on designing and Assembling the Building Blocks for Organization Excellence: The Talent Management Model
- Become capable of Creating a Talent Management Program for Organization Excellence
- Familiar with the Competency Model
- Understand the ways of developing the talents through formulating Coaching, Training, and Development Approaches that Drive Talent Management Processes
- Get ideas on talents performance management and reward system
- Get a complete guideline on how to practice talent management in the organization
To make the participants capable of being Talent Management ...HR
Effective Human Resource (HR) & Administrative (Admin) ...HR
Labor Laws have a great impact on HR, Admin, Compliance and ...HR
This workshop will facilitate the participants to know in ...HR
(5% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
01811487982, 01847213994, 01847069208
Tareq Ahmed (Nipun)
Learning & Development (L&D), HR Professional
Tareq Ahmed is a well-known professional trainer, training consultant, soft skills activist and disability mainstreaming & inclusion practitioner in Bangladesh having more than 13 years of multisector working experience. He is a professional trainer, inspirational speaker, content writer, career coach, HR specialist and certified Talent Management Professional. He is now working as a Project Manager and Capacity Building Coordinator in the Centre for Disability in Development (CDD) which is a development organization. Before this, he was head of training & development section, CRP. He has long time training facilitation experience including in the Rohingya Response, Cox Bazar, corporate training, development organizations and educational institutions.
Besides his Training & Development career, he is a Certified Talent Management Professional (CTMP) which is accredited from the International Federation of Professional Managers (IFPM-UK). He has expertise in the capacity development of Individual, Group and Organizational Development (OD). He has different affiliations with different professional associations including BSHRM, FMCG HR Society of Bangladesh, BOLD, HR Professionals at Bangladesh, ISPO-Bangladesh etc. He has a good number of training consultancy experience mentioned below
• John Hopkings University of Communication Program,
• CARE Bangladesh,
• Edunyms Bangladesh,
• Centre for the Rehabilitation of the Paralysed (CRP),
• ADD International,
• Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd.
• Memora Global etc.
He is equally competent to training people in physical in person and online platforms. His one of the best-selling training course is Competency based Training of Trainer (TOT). He has a good number of training consultancy experience including training module development for John Hopkings University of Communication Program, UNICEF, Edunyms Bangladesh, Memora Global etc.
Academically, he completed his Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Management from Rajshahi University. Then he completed a Post Graduate Diploma in HRM (PGDHRM) from Bangladesh Institute of Management (BIM). He also completed Advanced Certificate in Leadership and Organizational Development (ACLOD) from Australian Academy of Business Leadership (AABL), Australia.
His has expertise in the following training courses:
Leadership, Team Management, Cultural Transformation, Professional Etiquette, Supervisory Competency Development, Communication Skills, Training of Trainer (TOT), Customer Service, Soft Skills Framework, Organizational Behavior and Conflict Management, Presentation and Public Speaking Skills, and many more.