The sales management function should be the second most powerful role in a business behind the CEO. The role has considerable power to make or break a business. Effective Sales Leaders lead the charge for sales growth directly and via a sales team using sales strategy. They make important decisions about customer acquisition, growth and retention, entry into new markets and viability of a sales force.
The appointment of a Sales Director/Head of Sales/Sales Manager into your business is one of the most important decisions you will make. Getting it wrong can be catastrophic.
A large international study reported that if Sales Managers were more frequently and better trained and coached, have a good sales strategy in place their sales teams achieved higher performance and results. In no other type of sales training was a more positive correlation found between frequency of training and sales performance.
- What is Leadership?
- Difference between Sales Leader and Sales Manager.
- Why effective Sales Leadership is very important.
- Prioritized of Sales Activities.
- Distinguish between sales force leadership, management, and supervision.
- Motivate the sales team and convert to ultimate revenue.
- Understanding SWOT Analysis.
- List of the six components of the sales leadership model.
- Learning of BCG Matrix.
- Explain five influential strategies used in leadership.
- Discuss issues related to coaching the sales force, holding integrative meetings, and practicing ethical management.
- Identify some of the problems encountered in leading and supervising a sales force.
In this session we will learn about Advertising, it“s ...Marketing/ Sales
People can be trained to have good selling skills, all it ...Marketing/ Sales
This program will help the participants to understand the ...Marketing/ Sales
This training attendees will learn models based on the most ...Marketing/ Sales
(5% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)
01926673095, 01847069208, 01926673096