As writing is one of the most commonly used media to develop and maintain internal and external client relationship and to execute all sorts of business operations, this workshop addresses skills to convey written messages effectively and professionally while maintaining appropriate tactfulness by means of thorough hands-on practices.
How participants will benefit from the course:
After this day long training session, participants will be able to:
- Bridge professional relationships by reducing conflicts
- Construct effective client relationships and maintain them through effective writings
- Deliver difficult messages effectively and tactfully
- Write emails following proper professional etiquettes
- Write emails by rephrasing sentences in tactful manner, yet, keeping the meaning same
- Avoid repetition of the same information
- Organise facts effectively within emails
- Construct their own writing format for given issues
Creative written activities and presentation method to be practised and discussed through case studies and power-point slides.
Bdjobs.com Ltd.19 th floor (East), BDBL Building (Old BSRS)