This program is endorsed by IPAC-Singapore and Recognized by HRCI & SHRM - USA for recertification point.
The demand for accountability among all business functions has never been greater. Recent events show how vital decisions are about human resources in an increasingly uncertain and interconnected world. A key responsibility of organization leaders, human resource (HR) leaders, and consultants is to articulate the logical connections between progressive HR practices and firm performance, and they need to demonstrate those connections with data. This book provides logic and technology to look inside the “black box” between HR practices and financial/business performance.
Objective of the Program:
After successful completion of the Program participants will be able to:
1. Understand about the concept of Human Resource Accounting
2. Connect themselves with the Bottom line of the Company
3. Calculate the Investment in Human Resources
4. Do Cost-Benefit analysis for different Human Resource Initiative
5. Calculate Value of Human Resources by applying different Models & Methods of HR Accounting
6. Relate HR Accounting data analysis for effective Business Decisions
This workshop will facilitate the participants to know in ...HR
Understand about Compensation & BenefitHR
Labor Laws have a great impact on HR, Admin, Compliance and ...HR
Effective Human Resource (HR) & Administrative (Admin) ...HR
(5% VAT is applicable in every purchase.)