The goal of the course is to increase knowledge and requisite skills of participants on the use of SPSS and to enable them make the most of this powerful software package while allowing them to work independently with SPSS on their own data and provide a solid foundation for advanced data analysis work.
At the end of the training participants should be able to:
- Understand the basic workings of SPSS
- Define a variety of statistical variables
- Enter basic data into SPSS
- Perform a wide range of data management tasks ** calculations, data processing, and better representation of data
- Perform manipulate different level charts and diagrams
- Carry out a statistical analysis that can test hypothesis